Contact Houston Obstetrics & Gynecology
Contact Our Experts In Houston For Pregnancy Care and Other OBGYN Services
Houston Obstetrics and Gynecology, led by Dr. Arturo Sandoval, is a trusted source for the best OB-GYN services in the area. He has an impressive background, starting with his extensive education in both his native Guadalajara and at Baylor College of Medicine. While most people only do four years of residency training, he did seven before beginning his career that spanned several of the country’s most prestigious hospitals. Now his skills are available to the residents of Houston, as his private practice gives him the opportunity to see patients on a more individual basis.
OBGYN Services Including Pap Smears, Ultrasounds, Infertility Treatments, and More
With the wealth of knowledge and experience at Dr. Sandoval’s disposal, he is well suited to handle a variety of important services for you. Below is a breakdown of some of the most common services you can get from Houston Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- General Gynecology
- Pap Smears
- These tests check the cervix for abnormal cells that can be early signs of cancer.
- Wellness Exams
- Like a regular physical, but tailored to the specific needs of women at their age.
- Infertility Specialization
- If you or your partner are worried about not being able to conceive, we can help.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- For procedures like hysterectomies, we can do laparoscopic surgery that is safer and less invasive than it used to be.
- Pregnancy Care
- We can check in on your health and the health of your baby throughout pregnancy to ensure that everything is going as planned.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- We have laser treatments to help restore vaginal wellness you might have lost over time from giving birth or aging.
- These can get clear pictures of babies developing in the womb or to diagnose medical conditions. We can use our advanced equipment for either purpose.
No matter what your gynecological needs, you can count on Houston Obstetrics & Gynecology. Call us today to schedule your appointment! (713) 688-1800.
1919 North Loop West, Houston, TX, USA